EASY MONEY!!!

iTunes

US iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who Taught You How To Drive?

So I was out and about today gettin' my drive on, you know, cruisin' listening to some J. Cole, feeling good about myself.  But for some strange reason, I started to feel like I was somehow trapped in a video game.  A video game manufactured by Nintendo called, "PaperBoy", to be exact!  It felt like the more I drove, the more obstacles I had to dodge and avoid, as if I were racing to a finish line.  I said to myself, "Self, what the hell is going on here? And why can't any of these people drive around here?"  I had people pulling out in front of me from side streets that had no business doing so.  Old ladies making illegal U-turns into my lane without even acknowledging oncoming traffic.  I witnessed people sitting at stop signs as if they were Red lights, when obviously no traffic was coming from any direction! WTH you waiting on??! ...Then to top it off, one of the things I hate the most, I get behind people in the "fast lane", that drives slow!  What kind of shit is that??  Why are you in the left lane and you're doing 5 below the Speed limit?  Then got the nerve to slow down more like I'm the one with the problem. NO!, you're in the damn fast lane driving slow you dumb dumb! Who taught you how to drive?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment